Let’s see where I landed with my goals in February.
My main goal was to blog everyday. I must say that somedays it was really difficult. A lot of the times I didn’t have much to blog about, but I did it. “Random” posts were a direct result of me having nothing to say 😛 Whether or not I will continue this goal in the following months is unknown. I will try to keep a regular schedule. Blogging when I have things to say.
Adding all my goals together:
- January-Take better care of myself: I successfully carried this into February. I’m officially on a daily and nightly routine, meds have been consistent, and food has been occurring at the appropriate times of day…though what I’m eating may not be the healthiest. Mmmhmm, I also made a dr.’s appointment. More on that later.
- February-Blog every day: See above. I was 100% successful.
So let’s lay out those goals for March. March is the dreaded exercise month. This is going to be a more difficult one. I use to be quite consistent with running and walking. Not so much anymore. I’ve lacked the motivation to get out there. March goals and goals carried over from January and February:
- Continue caring for myself
- Consistently blog
- Get 10,000 steps at least 5 times a week
- Use fitbit to track food in order to prep for healthy eating month in April
- Exercise at least 4-6 times a week. Whether walking, running, or strength training
There you have it folks.
Oh yeah, onto my book goals. I read 3 self help books in February (see my books list here) And this month’s reading theme is health and fitness. So all is looking good. I’m excited to be moving through this year. March will be another great month with a trip to New York rounding it off.