Research and possibly buy a new editing program. I haven’t vlogged in over 2 months because the thought of working with Window’s Movie Maker just kills my soul.
- New plan: Find a part time job first, buy an Apple computer because everything is just sucking to try and edit on. My current ancient computer is pretty much only good for watching movies on and it seems everything I download just craps out on it. Vlog: Take a back seat while I work on workin’.
Research some part time jobs and apply by Friday. I am a RICH child of a loving universe.
- Applied for 3 jobs today. A couple of coffee shops and a grocery store.
Work on my resume and generic cover letter for some creative jobs down the line.
- I did work on my resume but not in a creative way.
Read 30 pages from The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls and start another book.
- Working on this as we speak
Meditate on wealth and money. Money comes to me from unexpected sources and I am grateful.
- Trying to make this a daily practice. So far so good.
Watch A Trip to Unicorn Island.
- Watched! SOOOO good! Lilly Singh has the most amazing work ethic.
- Maybe reorganize my apartment. I say maybe because I know this will take a lot of energy and I’m not sure I have the resources for that.
- Nope, didn’t happen and I’m okay with that.
- Build my alter. Read: go to Target and buy a shelf that WillyBean won’t destroy.
- Damn, I actually forgot about this Maybe Sunday after work I will go find some stuff.
Go to the pharmacy.
- Done. I’m all meded up.
- Pay toll bill. I am receiving money now.
- Going to wait to get paid next week for this one. Just want to make sure I have enough for rent before I shell out the amount for the toll.
So, it was a pretty successful weekend. I just wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life because damn. I am ready to work really hard at something. What is that something? Just waiting on some signs and direction.